Columbia County 4-H Club and Committee Achievement Program
Required as part of the Club/Committee Charter Process
Completed forms are due with Club Form September 1st each year.
Recognition will be given at county-wide Awards Program.
Columbia County 4-H believes in the importance of providing a positive youth development experience. Clubs and committees need to be intentional in their efforts to provide an environment for positive youth development.
- The club program provides for member involvement
- The club program is based on the interests of the members
- The club program has some fun things and some work things
- The club program plans are age-appropriate
The 4-H Club Achievement Program provides a framework to help clubs and committees deliver high quality educational programs with a wide variety of learning experiences for members. The criteria is based on:
- Guidelines for Maintaining a 4-H Club Charter/Club in Good Standing
- The Essential Elements of Positive Youth Development
- Life Skills Developed Through 4-H
Using the Club/Committee Achievement Program
- Use the Club and Committee Achievement Program as a tool when you complete your Charter SMART goals and club/committee calendar for the year.
- Place a check mark by the items you plan to accomplish and include them in your club/committee calendar.
- Clubs and committees may create your own goals in sections 2 – 5.
- Completed forms are due with Club Form in on September 1st each year.
- Green Clover Seal (16 minimum requirements in section 1) and certificate – Total 16 points – Required of each chartered club/committee annually
- A club/committee may also earn a higher level charter seal by completing additional goals in Sections 2 – 5. One point will be awarded for each item completed.
- A club/committee will remain in Good Standing and maintain their Charter by completing the sixteen (16) requirements in Section 1 by the end of the year. One point will be awarded for each item completed.
- Blue Charter Seal, certificate and $25.00 Award – Total of 35 points (16 minimum requirements in Section 1 plus 19 from sections 2 – 5)
- Gold Charter Seal, certificate and $50.00 Award – Total of 50 points (16 minimum requirements in Section 1 plus 34 from sections 2 – 5)
For the forms: