Columbia County 4-H Clubs


(last updated 4/15/21)

You can join 4-H if you are in grades 3 through one year beyond high school graduation and not to exceed beyond the age of 19 at the time of enrollment. Cloverbud enrollments are also accepted in grades 5K (not pre-K) through 2.

If you would like to join a 4-H club in your area, select a 4-H club from the list below. You will see the club’s meeting date, time and location and the contact information for the club’s General Leader(s).

Meeting Place Map (1 page, 127 KB)


  1. Arlington Prairie Producers      (Arlington, Hampden, Leeds, Lowville, Otsego, Poynette)
  2. Cornerstone Badgers      (Cambria, Courtland, Friesland, Randolph, Springvale)
  3. Dekorra Rocketeers     (Arlington, Dekorra, Poynette, Wyocena)
  4. Durwards Glen      (Caledonia, Lewiston, Portage)
  5. Inch True Blues      (Arlington, Dekorra, Lowville, Pacific, Pardeeville, Poynette, Rio, Wyocena)
  6. Lodi Challengers      (Lodi, West Point)
  7. New Directions      (Caledonia, Fort Winnebago, Lewiston, Newport, Pacific, Pardeeville, Portage)
  8. North Scott      (Marcellon, Pacific, Pardeeville, Scott, Wyocena)
  9. Rio Go Getters      (Columbus, Otsego, Pardeeville, Rio, Springvale, Wyocena)
  10. South Columbus Willing Workers      (Columbus, Fall River, Fountain Prairie, Otsego)
  11. Welsh Prairie Livewires      (Cambria, Courtland, Friesland, Randolph, Springvale)

Contact the club’s General Leader and find out more information about the club and its members. Most 4-H members join in the fall, but new members can join at any time. In order to show a project at the Columbia County Junior Fair through 4-H, you must join by November 30th of the current 4-H year, which begins October 1st.

Then attend the 4-H club meeting with your parents, select your project(s), fill out a 4-H Member/Cloverbud Enrollment Form, and get ready to discover what 4-H is all about!

Parents can also sign up to be leaders. In order to be eligible, they need to have filled out a 4-H Leader Enrollment Form, signed the Volunteer Behavior Expectation Agreement (on the enrollment form), completed the Volunteer Orientation Training, completed a background check and completed the online Mandated Reporter Training. To find out more about becoming a Columbia County 4-H Adult Leader, contact the Extension Office at 608-742-9680.

The Member/Cloverbud and Leader enrollment forms can be obtained by calling the Columbia County UW-Extension Office at 608-742-9687.