(last updated 3/26/19)
Wisconsin State Fair Dates: August 1-11, 2019
New for 2019! All Wisconsin State Fair DNA Identification requirements for Beef, Sheep and Swine (market and non-registered breeding stock) MUST be submitted by May 17th to Wisconsin State Fair (DNA Hair) or to the Wisconsin Livestock Identification Consortium (DNA Tissue). Have Questions? Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Entry Deadline Information:
- February 5: Fairtastic Poster Art Competition
- April 8: Young People’s Art Exhibit
- April 9: Amateur Beer and Amateur Wine
- May 17: Junior Livestock Paper (mailed) entries AND Online Entries
- June 7: Professional Wine, Meat, Cheese/Butter and Honey and Related Products
- June 12: Open Livestock Paper (mailed) entries
- June 12: Horticulture and Textile, Craft & Culinary
- June 26: Open Livestock Online entries
- July 18: Grand Champion Eats & Treats, Plein Air, Rabbit Hopping and Dog Diving
- The entry office will open in mid-April.
- Questions regarding entering Wisconsin State Fair can be emailed to email@example.com or by calling:
- 414.266.7051: Agriculture/Livestock questions until April 15
- 414.266.7052: Agriculture/Livestock questions after April 15
- 414.266.7000: Horticulture, Textile, Craft & Culinary and all other contest questions.
Home page: http://www.wistatefair.com/fair
Looking to get Entry Information and Updates directly to your email?
Click Here to Sign up for our Fair Info & Updates newsletter!
- Important entry forms and deadlines
- Policy and entry changes
- Health certificate and inspection information
- Judging and contest results
- Exhibitor expectations