(last updated 1/24/18)
Wisconsin State Fair Dates: August 2-12, 2018
New for 2018! Wisconsin State Fair is pleased to announce implementation of the new, national certification program “Youth for the Quality Care of Animals” (YQCA). Completion of the program will be required for all youth who exhibit animal projects (Beef, Dairy, Goats, Poultry, Rabbits, Sheep and Swine) at the 2018 Wisconsin State Fair Junior Shows. To read more click here
2018 Entry Deadline Information:
- February 13: Fairtastic Poster Art Competition
- April 9: Young People’s Art Exhibit
- April 11: Amateur Beer and Amateur Wine
- June 6: Junior Livestock Paper (mailed) entries AND Online Entries
- June 8: Professional Wine, Meat, Cheese/Butter and Honey and Related Products
- June 13: Open Livestock Paper (mailed) entries
- June 13: Horticulture and Textile, Craft & Culinary
- June 27: Open Livestock Online entries
- July 19: Plein Air, Rabbit Hopping and Dog Diving/Jumping
- July 24: Grand Champion Eats & Treats
- The entry office will open in mid-April.
- Questions regarding entering Wisconsin State Fair can be emailed to email@example.com or by calling:
- 414.266.7051: Agriculture/Livestock questions until April 15
- 414.266.7052: Agriculture/Livestock questions after April 15
- 414.266.7000: Horticulture, Textile, Craft & Culinary and all other contest questions.
Home page: http://www.wistatefair.com/fair
Looking to get Entry Information and Updates directly to your email?
Click Here to Sign up for our Fair Info & Updates newsletter!
- Important entry forms and deadlines
- Policy and entry changes
- Health certificate and inspection information
- Judging and contest results
- Exhibitor expectations