(last updated 11/12/20
ONLINE ENROLLMENT IS OPEN!!
Enrollments are accepted all year. To exhibit at the Columbia County Fair in 2021 as a 4-H member, re-enrollment needs to be completed by December 31, 2020. After December 31, 2020, projects are disabled on 4HOnline. If you need to enroll, please contact Sarah (608-742-9688 or email@example.com) and let her know what project(s) you wish to be in. The project guide is below. Each 4-H member must be in at least one project
2020-2021 Updated Enrollment Deadlines
For re-enrolling members: 4HOnline Enrollment deadline is December 31st to exhibit at the Columbia County Fair as a Junior Exhibitor.
Project Selection for Re-enrolling Members: Deadline for project selection is March 1st! You may add and change projects by completing an Add/Drop Project form (below) and submitting to the office or by emailing Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be able to show at the Columbia County Fair as a 4H Member as long as you were enrolled by December 31, 2020.
NEW Family Enrollment: Deadline for 4HOnline Enrollment and Project Selection will be March 1st.
The UW-Madison Extension Columbia County 4-H Youth Development staff can help you find a club, get the information you need, and begin the enrollment process in 4HOnline. Contact us at 608-742-9680 or see the enrollment information, including the project guide, on this page and at https://columbia.extension.wisc.edu/4-h-youth-development/4-h-forms/4-h-enrollment-forms/.
Important enrollment dates and deadlines are as follows:
- SEPTEMBER 6: Enrollment opens on 4HOnline.
- DECEMBER 31: Deadline for re-enrolling in Columbia County 4-H if you want to exhibit at the 2021 Columbia County Fair in the Junior Class as a 4-H member.
- MARCH 1: Deadline for adding a project to show at the fair for re-enrolling members as long as you were enrolled by November 30th. Deadline for enrolling and adding a project to show at the fair for NEW members.
- Cambria – Jane Morgan Memorial Library, 109 W. Edgewater St, Cambria, WI 53923; 920-348-4030.
- Columbus Public Library, 223 W. James St, Columbus, WI 53925; 920-623-5910.
- Lodi Women’s Club Library, 130 Lodi St, Lodi, WI 53555; 608-592-4130.
- Pardeeville – Angie W. Cox Public Library, 119 N. Main St, Pardeeville, WI 53954; 608-429-2354.
- Portage Public Library, 253 W. Edgewater St, Portage, WI 53901; 608-742-4959.
- Poynette Public Library, 118 N. Main St, Poynette, WI 53955; 608-635-7577.
- Randolph – Hutchinson Memorial Library, 228 N. Highway St, Randolph, WI 53956; 920-326-4640.
- Rio Public Library, 324 W. Lyons St, Rio, WI 53960; 920-992-3206.
- Wisconsin Dells – Kilbourn Public Library, 620 Elm St, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965; 608-254-2146.
- Wyocena Public Library, 165 E. Dodge St, Wyocena, WI 53969; 608-429-4899.
You can also contact the Columbia County UW-Extension office to set up an appointment to use a computer for enrollment or to have Jennifer help you register if you are having issues.
Positive Youth Development Educator
4-H Administrative Program Assistant