(last updated 6/22/22)
Interested in Enrolling in 4-H?
Are you interested in finding out more about Columbia County 4-H? Click this Link and fill out a form and we’ll send you with more information!
If you are completely new to 4-H, that’s great! We’re excited to have you! Before enrolling, the first step is to find a club you’d like to join. Please visit the Columbia County 4-H Clubs page to learn more about how to choose the right club for you and your family.
All enrollments are completed online through the following LogIn link: https://wi.4honline.com
In order to exhibit at the 2022 Columbia County Fair in the Junior Class as a 4-H Member, a member must enroll online by November 30, 2021. We will accept 4-H enrollment forms at any time during the year. These rules only apply if you want to exhibit at the 2022 Columbia County Fair as a 4-H Member.
New Enrollments: We will accept NEW 4-H enrollments at any time during the year. However if a youth wishes to exhibit at the 2022 Columbia County Fair as a 4-H Member, new members must enroll by March 1st, 2022.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES!
The UW-Madison Extension Columbia County 4-H Youth Development staff can help you find a club, get the information you need, and begin the enrollment process in 4HOnline. Contact us at 608-742-9680 or see the enrollment information, including the project guide, on this page and at 4-H Project Guide & Enrollment Forms.
Important enrollment dates and deadlines are as follows:
- SEPTEMBER 1, 2022: Enrollment opens on 4HOnline.
- November 30, 2022: Deadline for re-enrolling in Columbia County 4-H if you want to exhibit at the 2022 Columbia County Fair in the Junior Class as a 4-H member.
- MARCH 1, 2023: Deadline for adding a project to show at the fair for re-enrolling members as long as you were enrolled by November 30th. Deadline for enrolling and adding a project to show at the fair for NEW members.
- Cambria – Jane Morgan Memorial Library, 109 W. Edgewater St, Cambria, WI 53923; 920-348-4030.
- Columbus Public Library, 223 W. James St, Columbus, WI 53925; 920-623-5910.
- Lodi Women’s Club Library, 130 Lodi St, Lodi, WI 53555; 608-592-4130.
- Pardeeville – Angie W. Cox Public Library, 119 N. Main St, Pardeeville, WI 53954; 608-429-2354.
- Portage Public Library, 253 W. Edgewater St, Portage, WI 53901; 608-742-4959.
- Poynette Public Library, 118 N. Main St, Poynette, WI 53955; 608-635-7577.
- Randolph – Hutchinson Memorial Library, 228 N. Highway St, Randolph, WI 53956; 920-326-4640.
- Rio Public Library, 324 W. Lyons St, Rio, WI 53960; 920-992-3206.
- Wisconsin Dells – Kilbourn Public Library, 620 Elm St, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965; 608-254-2146.
- Wyocena Public Library, 165 E. Dodge St, Wyocena, WI 53969; 608-429-4899.
You can also contact the Columbia County Extension office to set up an appointment to use a computer for enrollment or to have Sarah help you register if you are having issues.
4H Youth Development Educator