We are pleased to announce the Wisconsin Master Naturalist Trainings for 2022. Trainings are located across the state on both Great Lakes, on prairies, in forests, through river valleys, and in urban parks! There is something for everyone. Please share with those who may be interested.
Registration will open Monday, January 10 at 9:00am! Registration is first come, first serve. We do have a waiting list once a training fills, but it’s best to register as soon as possible to guarantee a spot. Please check out our website to see the full descriptions and times.
- St. Croix Valley, March 19-August 27; Carpenter Nature Center, St. Croix County Parks, The Friends of Willow River and Kinnickinnic State Parks
- Franklin, March 28-June 6; Wehr Nature Center
- Madison, April 7-April 30; Friends of Capital Springs Recreation Area
- Bayfield County, June 6-11; Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center and Cable Natural History Museum
- Middleton, June 9-July 9; Friends of Pheasant Branch Conservancy
- Eagle River, July 10-15; Trees for Tomorrow
- Madison, July 16-August 20; Friends of Urban Nature (FUN)
- Waukesha, July 18-23; Retzer Nature Center
- Fall Creek, July 31-August 5; Beaver Creek Reserve
- Sarona, August 13-August 19; Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary
- Milwaukee, August 16-Sept 29; Schlitz Audubon Nature Center
- Manitowish Waters, August 18-September 7; North Lakeland Discovery Center
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 608-262-0020.